Home / Privacy
The Information collectedZupee and/or third parties, including but not limited to business partners, advertising networks, analytics or search information providers, may collect and process the following data about you: information that you provide when you fill in forms when accessing and/or using the Services, or when you create an account within the Services; details of your use of the Services and the resources that you access; the correspondence between you and Zupee and any interactions, or with other users on the Service, the channels and/or any social media related; from third parties who hold data about you and who agree to share this data with us; and information collected via cookies and other similar technologies and/or other mechanisms, as explained further below.
- Ads: Advertisers on mobile devices sometimes use advertising identifiers to enable and optimize their advertising, to deliver tailor ads related to your interests (Interest-Based Advertising or IBA).
- These identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers. Zupee and/or third parties may use your device’s advertising identifier and other information associated with it, to deliver ads that relate to your interests and to improve and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
- Location Information: You may choose to publish your location in your Zupee profile. You may also tell your location when you enable your device to send such location information.
- Zupee and/or third parties may use and store information about your location to provide special features, to deliver ads that relate your interests and/or to improve and customize the Services.
- Links: Zupee may keep track of how you interact with links across the Services, including email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means.
- Log Data: Servers automatically record information created by your use of the Services. This data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system,the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. Log data is received when you interact with the Services. This data is used to provide the Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
- Payment information: If you make a purchase in the Services, Zupee may collect the billing and financial information necessary to process the charges; and/or do so on behalf of the relevant payment service providers. Purchases of third party services are subject to the policies applicable to such provider.
- Third-party services: Zupee uses a variety of third-party services to help its provision of the Services, such as hosting and other services. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address, location and devices’ unique identifiers. Also, third-party ad partners may share information to measure ad quality and tailor ads, for example to display ads about things you may have already shown interest in.
- Customer Support Correspondence: When you ask for assistance from Zupee customer support, the contact information you provide will be collected, as well as information about your game play or activity on the Service, your user ID number, and the correspondence and any information contained within. If available through the Services, you may provide Zupee with profile information to make public, such as a short biography, location, website, cell phone, a picture, information to customize your account, etc. Such contact information may be used to send you information about the Services or related information. You may use your account settings to unsubscribe from notifications from Zupee and/or from other users and find users you know.
Use of InformationWhen you create or configure an account in the Services, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, email address and any other information as required time to time. Some of this information, for example, your name and/or username, may be listed publicly on the Services, including on your profile page and in search results. You agree that Zupee and/or third parties on its behalf and/or its partners may use the Information for the purposes of contacting you as part of customer support; to send you updates or information about the Services; managing your account and relationship with the Service and improving your experience when you use it, improving the Services, research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications for these purposes; marketing and promotion of the Services or products; to personalize and optimize the Services, promotional content and/or advertising; to create reports, analysis or similar services for the purposes of research or business intelligence.
Interaction with social networks and/or platforms you may allow the Services to interact with any third party social network and/or platforms, such as Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp and any other networks/platforms which will provide data about you to Zupee. Since any other applications or websites different than the Services are owned by a third party, you must ensure that you read their terms of service and the applicable privacy policies. You understand that when you allow the Services to interact with any third party social network and/or platform, Zupee may share data about you with your contacts and other users of the Services and vice versa. This Data may include your name, profile picture, activity status, and information related to your use of the Services. You can change this by adjusting your settings with that third party provider.
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES SET OUT BELOW AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE SAME TO BE SHARED WITH:
- any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to provide You with the services which You wish to access on or through the Website;
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- any government or statutory authority or court of law or judicial forum to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- in circumstances We believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of the Company, to protect the safety of the public or any person or User, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity;
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to enforce Our rights;
- to Our associate companies, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services or for any other marketing and promotional activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Company;
- any entity that legally acquires the Company or its Website.
- We understand the importance of data security and We want Your browsing experience with Us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect Your personal information.
TermZupee may retain the Information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as needed to provide the Services, even after you have discontinued or deleted any account, or after the end of the provision of the Services, if retention of such Information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between users, prevent fraud, or any other use.
YOUR ACCESS AND USAGE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND A THIRD-PARTY SERVICE.
In case You have any grievance with respect to the Website, You can send Us an email notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have full control regarding which emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such emails from Us, please write to Us instructing an Opt-Out. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take an additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
If You have any further questions, queries with respect to the Website or our services, then such correspondence should be directed at email@example.com